Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Graduation is Coming! Gift to Get!

My son is graduating from high school this year.  Don't even want to talk about it because I will start to cry.  How did my little angels grow up and get so big so fast.  Seems like just yesterday I was dashing to Gymboree to see what the newest cutie pie outfits were.  And now, as I walk through the aisles of Walmart, I find myself throwing things in my cart randomly for his dorm room, and then standing in Walmart crying looking like a dork.

As the time ticks down, the time to plan his grad party nears!  I love love LOVE parties and having people over, so even though it's a lot of work, I am very excited about it.  We are having chili peppers for his meal.  (Chili scooped into a bag of Fritos - if you've never tried it, YUMMMMM!)

The real struggle with grad parties is not only planning your own, but attending everyone else's.  Of course for those casual acquaintances there is always the "throw $20 in an envelope with a generic card option" but if you have a grad party or two (maybe a neice, maybe a grand daughter, special friend, etc) that you want to do a little something extra for, check out these charms.  A little something different with more of a personal touch.  I like the idea of giving a gift they will actually keep and remember you by.

No matter what you do, enjoy all the parties and make sure to eat a piece of cake at every single one.  Guilt free.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment