Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Scentsy Wickless Candles


I am a big fan of Scentsy Wickless candles.  I will be honest, I LOVE it when things smell good.  Who doesn't, right?  I have a husband, three teenagers, two dogs and four cats, so keeping my house smelling good is a huge challenge!  For years I have purchased air fresheners, sprays, gels, plug ins, candles, carpet powders, tart warmers and anything else you can think of to help combat the various odors my co-inhabitants produce.  Having been through the trama of a devastating house fire when I was only 13 years old, I have always been a little scared of candles.  And honestly?  All the others are extremely ineffective.

About a year ago, I was at a friend's house, and the first thing I noticed upon entering was that it smelled like my grandmother's cinammon apple pie.  I honestly thought she had something in the oven.  I came to find out, it was a Scentsy plug in warmer.  I was amazed at not only how good it smelled, but how even after she turned it off, it still smelled good. If you aren't familiar with Scentsy, it's a very simple system of a warmer and scented wax.  No flame, no soot, no fire.  The wax doesn't evaporate, so it's safe to leave on 24/7 too!
I came home and ordered a few things to try for myself.  I have tried EVERYTHING on the market in my home.  I can honestly say that not only do Scentsy products smell better than anything I have tried, they are very inexpensive and they last longer and are easier to use than anything else too.  Until February 28th, everything on their site is 10% off.  Twice a year they have an inventory clearance sale to make room for their new season.  Stock up and save!  

No comments:

Post a Comment