Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Commercials

Can't tell you a thing about the game ( I don't pay attention unless my kids are playing... LOL) , but oh how I love the Superbowl Commercials!  There is always funny ones, odd ones, and ones that don't really do anything for me.   But this year, one made me cry!  The Budweiser Brotherhood commercial absolutely blew me away.  

I've always loved beer commercials.  They are usually hilarious!  This one however, didn't even show a single beer can.  In fact, I think the only beer reference was a semi with the word Budweiser on it.  If you haven't seen it yet, it's a "story" of a man raising a clydesdale horse to become a Budweiser clydesdale, and it is absolutely heartwarming and lovely.  To me, it's a refreshing breath of fresh air.  Commercials don't need to have half naked people and drunken parties to get people's attention.  

I think most people would rather see something like this, cute, funny, touching, etc.  There were a few other commercials of note, like the Tide and the Doritos commercials, but there were some icky ones (cough cough go daddy cough cough).  You can view all the ones you missed online!  

No comments:

Post a Comment