Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Soothing My Skin With Facials Orange County Style

My skin has been through the wringer during these past winter months. Even my moisturizer isn't keeping up. I have decided that I needed to start treating my skin at a spa. So I headed out in search of soothing my skin with facials Orange County style. I headed over to the Cloud Mover Day Spa for a well deserved facial. My skin was dying to be re-hydrated and rejuvenated.

I decided to choose the HB Facial that would last 45 minutes. The HB Facial was a great way to take a break from my every day routine and deeply cleanse my skin. I was able to get an analysis of my skin, as well I enjoyed an aromatherapy massage . My skin felt so moisturized and wonderful. I made sure that before I left the spa that I made a couple more appointments for more facials. I learned how important it was  to take care of your skin. To learn more on how often you should get a facial check out my link here for great answers to all your questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment