Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Movies

One of my favorite things about that long winter break is that my kids get some much needed down time.  I have very A type personality kids who excel in school and sports, but often are under a bit too much pressure and crazy schedules.  Christmas break is a wonderful lazy time at our house.  We eat cookies for breakfast, sleep until we wake up and are just generally content to hang around the house and do nothing but watch movies!

My favorite Christmas movie of all time HAS to be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!  Hands down best ever!  Followed in a close second by the cult classic, A Christmas Story.  We watch these every year, and every year we laugh and laugh and laugh.  In light of the tragedy in Connecticut last week, some simple downtime, enjoying my family and especially laughter is exactly what I need!

If you are looking for other Christmas movies, Wiki has a pretty comprehensive list of Christmas movies grouped by category at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christmas_films.

No comments:

Post a Comment