Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Shopping


I will be honest, I'd love to be that woman that starts shopping in July, and by September is busily decorating her home for fall, and then by October, can decorate lazily for Halloween, and by the time December rolls around, has ever gift wrapped and the house is perfect and spends all month making cookies and hosting holiday parties.

That is not even close to me.  I am a procrastinator to the extreme.  I am that idiot out on Christmas Eve at the gas station trying to decide if my husband would rather have an assortment of stale candy bars or a new ice scraper.  Oh wait, a keychain!  Yes, that's it. 

UGH!  This year though, I vowed to be better.  With the help of Amazon.com, and their awesome Discover deal - I can get free one day shipping on everything!  YAY!  I can be that idiot, but I can do it at home in my jammies.  LOL!  It's only good until Dec 15th, but for free one day shipping, I think I can up my game by 9 days!  Happy shopping, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment