Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Kate is Pregnant!!

Ya, I am way late with this post, but you write when you can write!  You'd be surprised to find how hard it is for a blogger to get time to write.  Between shopping, cleaning, cooking, getting ready for Christmas, running kids around, it's always something, I tell ya!


Anyway, I am not a big follower of celebrities or the royal family,  but I have to admit, I was tickled pink to hear that Kate was pregnant!  According to sources, she's been hospitalized for a bit, but  "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better," a rep for St. James's Palace said in a statement. "She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received."

There's just something about these two that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.  Not quite sure what it is, but she just seems like someone, given the circumstances, that I would like to know.  I wish them the best of luck - and let's be honest, they are going to make gorgeous babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment