Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

On My Feet!

I am not going to lie.  I hate winter.  With a passion.  I hate driving.  I hate worrying about my kids driving.  I hate scraping ice off my truck.  I hate shoveling snow.  The only thing tolerable about the season is Christmas, and I do love that.  But the one thing I REALLY love about winter?

The clothes.  Oh sweet Jesus, I love winter clothes.  Jeans, sweaters, scarfs and fuzzy socks!  YUM! And it is always nice to hide the extra weight that I keep telling myself will fall off now that the baby is 15.  HA.

Anyway,  I was shopping online the other day, and found these amazing UGG slippers.  At Victoria's Secret!  I couldn't believe it.  Vicky's of all places.  Not only do I find shoes that feel like I am walking on a cloud, but I get angel points to boot?  Life is truly good.  These would make a great gift for someone, or yourself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment