Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time to Get Organized!

As the year draws to a close, I always like to reflect back on what happened that year, good and bad, and sort of take stock of my life and decide what I want to accomplish next year.  I don't really like the word resolutions, but more like goals?  I like that word better.

My number one goal is always to be better organized.  Looking back at myself 10 years ago, I am MUCH more organized thanks to technology and computers, but I still have a long way ago.  Yes, that stack of papers and receipts on my desk finally needs to go!

This year, I purchased a NeatDesk Desktop Scanner and Digital Filing System and my goal for this year is to actually use it.  I've done some playing around with it, and have found it to be an amazing scanning system, but only if you use it every day or at least once a week.  If you wait two months and have a pile of receipts, you'll be so overwhelmed it won't help you at all.

The whole concept is easy to use, and it categorizes and organizes all your receipts, business cards and paperwork so that you can throw all that junk away, and keeps a digital copy of the original just in case!  Check it out at Amazon.com and read the reviews.  I think it's going to make my year a lot easier!  If I use it… lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment