Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Are You a Pinner?

If you haven't heard of Pinterest yet, it's a really great way to waste hours and hours of your time.  I've gotten to the point where I don't pin much, but I depend on it.  If you aren't sure what the heck I am talking about, it's this really neat tool where you can pin pictures and websites to a virtual bulletin board.  Think of it as a great big huge board on your wall where you can "pin" things!

Why do I depend on it?  RECIPES!  Yes, there are a billion recipe sites out there and there are oodles of tv shows all about food and if you were born before 1970, I am guessing you have a giant stack of church cookbooks to pick from at your fingertips.

But this is different.  This is real time people like yourself making amazing food and pinning it on there.  With recipes, pictures, directions and more.  It's a great place to find party appetizers, fun recipes, or anything.  They have a neat browser tool add in you can stick so that anytime you see a picture you like you can pin it to your virtual board.  Try it out today at http://pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment