Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Clothes I Want

One of the latest crazes is to post pics of fashion you want on Pinterest or other blogs.  You know, collages of a really cute outfit.  It drives me crazy.  Why you ask?  A.  All of the uber cute pics I see like the one to the right are perfect if you wear a size zero, which I definitely do not, and B.  they never say where to buy them!  It drives me bonkers.

But then I found Le Fashion!  It's a great blog about fashion, with all the nifty collages you could want, AND it tells you where to buy everything.  GENIUS.  Absolute genius.  It's almost enough to keep me on my diet and make it so that I can actually wear some of them :)

Check out their Pinterest board for oodles more.  A little something for everyone and even things I might wear one of these days.  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment