Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Plus Size Clothes

Alright, out with it.  I don't like to admit that I am "plus sized".  I am a regular woman with curves and a few lumps.  LOL!  I like to dress up and look pretty just like everyone else!  My husband and I regularly go on trips for my business, and it's really the only time I get to deck out and get jazzed up.  We are pretty much jeans people in real life.  But, oh, the girly girl in me loves to dress up so much.  Which is where the major dilemmas usually come in.

First off, most plus sized clothing stores for some reason assume that you are a.) super short, like under 4'5" tall and b.) you are at least 65 years old.  UGH!  I am chubby, not old.  LOL!  I still want to look young, pretty and stylish.  Finding plus sized dress up clothes can be a nightmare.  Like trying on clothes isn't traumatic enough for me and my chubby thighs!

Then, a friend of mine sent me to Pacifix Plex!  That's where I found this gorgeous plus size dress!  They have a really great assortment of stylish dresses for every occasion.  Now I just need to convince the hubby that we need to go somewhere that I can where it!

No comments:

Post a Comment