Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

Ah, it's that time of year when I go stir crazy and do dumb ass things like cleaning the basement.  BARF.  Every year I think I am going to have a garage sale.  I save crap we no longer want all year long, then throw it in the basement, and then end up not having a garage sale.  *sigh*

I tried having a garage sale once, and by the time I rented tables, paid for ads, made signs, and all the time it took to get it ready, I think I actually lost money.  Sucked!  So, on to plan b!

I am determined this year to get rid of it all.  I've been little by little whittling some things down on some swap groups on Facebook, and a few things I've listed on ebay, but then I came across a veritable fortune in sports trading cards that my husband would kill me if he knew I was thinking of selling off.  LOL!  Hope he doesn't read my blog!  There are so many websites out there that sell and trade this stuff I was amazed how much they are worth.   Ah, if only he had a boatload of rare Pokemon cards too, I could retire!  LOL!

I think I'll put the box back in the basement and let it mature in value before I sell them off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment