Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Spa Day


Every once in awhile I like to close my eyes, and pretend that my normal ho hum day is very exciting and filled with celebrity glamour and money.  Then the dog farts, the cat pukes something on the rug, my mother in law calls and my moment is over.  Sometimes all three happen at once.  HAHA!

But, I do get lost on Pinterest and Google in much the same way.  I dream of frilly dresses, spa days and lavish vacations.  I saw this one site, Huntington Beach Facials, and darn near drooled at their selection of spa services.  They have a pumpkin exfoliation treatment that sounds like heaven.  

I think I will set up my own in home spa day and spend the day googling home made treatments, burning nummy spa candles with light music on and put some funky goop in my hair and face and ring a bell until someone brings me a glass of lemonade!  LOL!  But really, if I am ever in that area, I am so going there for a treatment!  Place looks heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment