Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Swan Creek Candles


I don't usually blog about a particular company or website unless it's really amazing.  I recently ended up on Swan Creek Candles and got lost for about an hour.  I do that often.  I am so easily distrac.... Squirrel!  Anyway....

I have never seen so many different kind of candles in my life!  They have absolutely every kind of candle I've ever heard of and then a whole bunch I had never heard of.  Things to fit every room, every decor, every style you can imagine.  I didn't even know there was such a thing as beanpod candles!  LOL!  


At The Lamp Stand, you will find a huge selection of all your favorite candle and home fragrance brands at deep discount prices. With our everyday FREE Shipping Offers, you'll have the convenience of having brand name candles delivered right to your home for less than you would pay at a retail store. In addition to candles, we also offer many other home fragrance options including Reed Diffusers, Wax Melters, Oil Warmers, Electric Fragrance Products and More!  

No comments:

Post a Comment