Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Was Miley's Rock Chosen Out Of Custom Engagement Rings Orange County?

Alright, so who thinks Miley Cyrus is way to young to be engaged? Who thinks Miley Cyrus is going to jump off the deep end like Lindsay Lohan? ME. Yes, sorry to say but I'm not sure how sweet little Miley Cyrus is mature enough to be engaged and on the road to marriage. How long do you think that marriage is going to last? Longer than 72 days, I'm not sure about that one.

Although I'm not a fan of Miley's recent haircut I am a fan of her engagement ring. Whether she's ready for marriage or not that rock of hers is dynamite! I heard it was chosen out of custom engagement rings orange county. What do you think? A marriage is definitely not all about the engagement ring, but that's what it seems many celebs think. Look at Kim K and her $2 million dollar rock. I would rather be happy with a tiny diamond than be involved in a marriage that lasted 72 days and have a blinging ring. I want to believe Miley will do well in marriage and it will last forever but I just don't forsee that happening. 

Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment