Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Keepsake Crafts for Kids


When my kids were little, I did all sorts of fun crafts with them.  I used to do daycare, so we did some sort of craft project every single day.  Far and away, things with handprints and footprints were my favorite.  I still have many of them stored away to sit and goon over when I get old.  Well, older anyway.  LOL!

But this showed up on a friend's Pinterest today, and I just had to share.  How cute are these footprint snowmen??  This website has all kinds of fun winter craft ideas.  I think this would be fairly easy to make.  White footprints, they could do fingerprints for snowflakes and decorate the rest as pictures.  What a wonderful keepsake to send home with mom and dad!

If you are looking for something a little sturdier or long lasting, something like this hand print plaque would be better.  This is the actual plaque that my son made for me back in 1997.  He's almost 20 now, but I will treasure this gift forever :)  There are directions on how to make one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment