Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Beyonce and the Illuminati

For someone who isn't even a Beyonce fan, it's pretty ironic that I am blogging about her twice in one week, but I usually just write about whatever crosses my brain.  And this is mind boggling.  Beyonce and the Illuminati?

Rumors are flying that the pop star is involved with the Illuminati, an ancient, clandestine group of rich and powerful people, that once controlled every aspect of society.  Supposedly, she "flashed a sign" during the show that is a symbol of the group.  After last year's Super Bowl halftime show, conspiracy theorists similarly said Madonna's performance was the work of the Illuminati, in part because she was surrounded by male dancers who formed in the shape of a pyramid.

So, what does this mean for an average every day person?  Not a damn thing.  Oh shocker, there is a secret society of rich people.  Pretty sure that's NOT a secret.  There will always be filthy rich people that rule the world, and there will always be people complaining about it.  As for me, I don't think it's anything to lose sleep over!  However, I wish I would have watched Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl instead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment