Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Breaking Dawn Part 2

The countdown begins!  March 2nd!  Breaking Dawn comes out on DVD. Preorder today!  Now, I don't care if you are team Edward, team Jacob or just a Bella fan.  Here's where I am coming from on this issue...


I have a 15 year old daughter, and we have completely bonded over Twilight!  I grew up as a HUGE fan of reading anything I could get my hands on.  I would always rent out as many books as the library let me and head to my tree house.  When I was a teen, I fell in love with Vampire stories.  So, when Twilight came out and zoomed to popularity, I had to check it out.  Loved every page.  

That was a few years ago.  I tried a few times to get my daughter to read it and she didn't show any interest.  So I waited.  And waited.  And she finally started reading and LOVED it.  Right before Christmas, she was REALLY into the books, so we bonded!  (We are both totally team Edward...LOL)  Anyway, we did go and see the final movie in theaters, and now we've been waiting!  The video comes out on March 2nd!  We can't wait.  Find something to bond with your kids over and you'll be surprised at how much it improves your relationship!


No comments:

Post a Comment