Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Best Way to Relax...With a Massage!

There are so many things you can do to take care of your body. With the proper care, you can improve your overall physical health, mental health, appearance, and confidence...sounds good to me!

One way to to improve the health in your body is by getting adequate vitamins and minerals. All vitamins have their important functions, but I have a few favorites. Vitamin A is needed for healthy skin and immune system functioning. Vitamin E has so many benefits for your skin, hair, and nails as well. Vitamin B helps your body metabolize energy...if you've been feeling super tired lately, have your levels of Vitamin B checked! I take a multi-vitamin daily to help my body get what it needs. Make sure you talk to your doctor before starting up a vitamin regimen!

Another way to take care of yourself includes skin care. Don't go to bed with make-up on (I usually wash my face twice a day). Make sure you moisturize and wear an SPF of at least 15, even in the winter!

Lastly, my favorite way to relax and keep my body health at an optimum level is by a routine massage. I go to a day spa in Huntington Beach and I always look forward to going. Massage helps increase blood flow, decrease stress, and decrease the amount of toxins in the body.

What are you favorite tips to keeping your mind and body healthy? I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment