Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Double DIvas

I keep seeing previews for this show, Double Divas,  and haven't had time to watch it until tonight.  I am pretty sure that I love this show!  The whole concept is that most women wear the wrong bra size, and they fit people correctly for bras.  Excellent concept!

The first episode I sat and watched was the ladies on the show helping a transgender lady.  I was absolutely touched to see the extreme kindness that the shop owners showed her.  I was very impressed and it made me want to watch more of the show.  

The show seems light, funny, and appears to deal with a lot of issues affecting women.  They really highlight that is what on the outside doesn't matter, that it is what is inside that counts.  What a positive image to bring to tv!  

The shop owners themselves are just a hoot!  They are bright, funny and amusing!  If you haven't checked it out yet, you can watch it on Lifetime.  Their motto is "sizing America one bra at a time" and "we know our boobs".  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment