Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So Excited for the Engagement Party This Weekend!


This weekend, we have been invited to celebrate the engagement of two of our closest friends: Emily and Rob. We couldn't be more excited for them and we are glad they invited us to share in this great moment in their lives! They made the announcement a couple of weeks ago, and due to our work schedules I have yet to see her ring. She told me all about it on the phone and it sounds amazing. Rob has a knack for having great taste, so when she said that he got her an ornate engagement ring, I can imagine it to look stunning and nothing short of perfect.

They have asked us both to be in the wedding party and I can't wait! We are both so honored. I can't wait to help Emily with her wedding planning and of course celebrate her bridal shower and bachelorette party right by her side. This weekend can't come soon enough, bring on the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment