Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Oscars


Well, what did you think of The Oscars this year?  I can honestly say, I didn't watch it.  I hate watching tv to be honest.  For some reason, I can't stand watching tv.  I get fidgety and impatient and feel like I am wasting time.  Even if you do see me in front of a TV, I can guarantee you I will also be on my computer, folding laundry, doing SOMETHING.  I can't just sit and relax.  I am too type a. 

Anyway, I LOVE the internet because I can watch things on my terms.  Little bits, pieces, pictures, etc.  And boy did I check out the Oscars pics online!  I didn't see any of the "best pictures" at all this year (I'll get them when they come on HBO.  

I have to say that my favorite is looking at all the dress pictures.  I have a teenage daughter who is entering "the prom years" so I like to look!  I have to say that overwhelmingly, class was the word of the night!  Just look at this lovely gown from Amanda Seyfried!  Honestly, don't know if she won an award, but just being this classy in this gown is an award in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment