Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cable or No Cable?

So, my son and I had an interesting discussion today.  Tv or no tv?  Personally, I could completely live without tv.  I never ever turn it on if no one is home, unless it's to watch a movie I've rented.  But, my husband LOVES tv.  We have the ultimate supreme grand daddy of cable packages with almost every conceivable add on.  Irritating really.  LOL!  But, I have my vices, cough cough Sephora, cough cough, and tv is his.

My son laughed and said, "But you watch a lot of tv"  Well, yes, but only because my husband does and it's time spent together either way.  So, I've learned to love a few shows.  My favorites are Blue Bloods, which is a fairly realistic television police drama about a law enforcement family living in New York City.  It's probably the most realistic police show I've ever seen.

I also love Family Guy, American Dad and Dance Moms.  LOL!  I love raw smart aleck humor that makes me not think about real life for a few minutes.  Is your family a tv family or a no tv family?


No comments:

Post a Comment