Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Massages In Orange County

I had started a challenge with a few other couples and have been really hitting the gym hard. My goal is not to only loose a little weight but to also tone and firm a few places on my body. I have been running the treadmill, using the elliptical, and riding the exercise bike. My body was not used to this sort of work out regimen so my muscles have been pretty sore.

I have been scheduling some regular massages in Orange County to keep my body feeling more relaxed and less tense. Getting a massage in Orange County doesn't have to take all day. You can schedule yourself a nice thirty minute massage over your lunch hour and return to work feeling refreshed. I like to schedule my massages at least once a month. Not only am I pampering myself but my body as well. How much time do you have for a massage? Do you have thirty minutes, sixty minutes or ninety minutes?

When I am not going to Orange County for a massage, I like to try to treat my sore muscles at home with a nice warm bath. Some other things I use are Epsom Salt, Muscle Therapy Gel and Inflammation Relief. All these things can be bought at your CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens or check out the link to Earth Wise Vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment