Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Facials Orange County

I can hardly wait for warmer weather, and my skin is equally excited! I try to keep my face moisturized, but with cooler and drier weather my skin dries out really fast. I decided that it was time to re hydrate my skin facials Orange County delivers the moisture my skin so desperately needs. I love the HB Facial that lasts 45 minutes. My skin feels great when they are all done and has a wonderful glow.


Getting a facial should be as important as getting your hair cut every 4-6 weeks. Cleansing your skin and maintaining is the ultimate anti-aging treatment that you can do for your skin. I like to schedule my facials about every six weeks, that way my skin stays radiant, even toned, and resilient. Another tip for good skin is drinking lots of water and getting a good nights rest. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I usually get 8 hours of sleep and I like to drink almost a gallon of water a day! Now I make frequent trips to Ulta to make sure I have enough moisturizer. I also make my own facial scrub to keep my skin exfoliated, head on over to my other blog and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment