Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Adoption!


I was lucky enough to be blessed with children, but if I hadn't I would have adopted.  And guess what, I wasn't blessed with dogs, so I adopted those!  LOL!  When I was a baby, my dad thought the greatest gift for my mom would be a puppy.  And other than a couple years in an apartment, I have never been without one.  Never will if I can help it either.  

There are tons of studies showing that people with pets live longer lives, are happier, have lower blood pressure and more.  Do what I do for everything - Google it.  That's like my catch phrase.  "Hang on, I'll Google it."  What did we do before Google?

Anyway, if you are looking for a pet, try visiting http://www.petfinder.com.  You can search for your new BFF from the comfort of your home.  You can search by location, pet, breed, age and gender.  For instance, I just popped in my info, what I was looking for, and found this guy.  I sure hope my husband won't be reading this over my shoulder and finds out I want another dog.  LOL!

Seriously though, Petfinder is the best place to find your new best friend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment